Terms & Conditions
Operational Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Hunter Supercruise experience, to avoid any unnecessary disappointment, please read over the following terms and conditions carefully.
- All experiences and gift vouchers purchased through Hunter Supercruise Pty Ltd are non‐refundable, but are fully transferable.
- Please make sure you arrive a minimum of 15 minutes prior to your allocated time above so we can sign you in and provide vehicle operation inductions. DO NOT ARRIVE LATE – Due to strict scheduling if you are late to arrive, your position will be forfeited.
- Rebooking your drive within 7 BUSINESS days of the course date, will incur a $100 rebooking fee.
- Drives will not be rescheduled within 2 BUSINESS days of your booking date.
- If you DO NOT ATTEND your scheduled booking, regardless of your excuse, your position is classed as a forfeit – this includes (but is not limited to) weather conditions, work requirements, vehicle problems, family crisis and health problems.
- All drivers will be required to sign a Service Agreement prior to commencement of an experience.
- Failure to produce a FULL, current Australian driver’s license will result in a forfeit of the booking. You MUST bring your valid driver’s license with you on the day. We will retain a copy for insurance purposes. You cannot drive if you are unlicensed. L and P‐Plates are not permitted.
- All drivers must be 30 years of age or older.
- All drivers must be able to communicate in English with the instructor on the day.
- A strict .00 alcohol policy for drivers applies & ALL DRIVERS will be breath tested prior to departure.
- Under NO circumstance will any reckless, illegal or dangerous behavior be tolerated or encouraged. The instructor reserves the right to disable the car and terminate the session if he believes this is occurring. Your position will then be forfeited on the spot and the session cancelled.
- In the event of inclement weather (Rain), unfortunately we might have to cancel the drive day and re-sched- ule to another time or day. Notification will be given by SMS and email the night before or 2 hours before your departure time..
- Any person deemed not competent at operating a motor vehicle will have their session stopped immediately. Your position will then be forfeited on the spot and the session cancelled.
Useful Information, What to Bring/Wear
For Event Registration:
- Completed Drive Day Booking Form
- A credit card pre-authorisation of $2,000 is required on the day. The pre-authorisation will be cleared after safe return of the vehicles.
- Suitable driving shoes (flat soles). No thongs
- Your camera
What is supplied:
- Lamborghini Gallardo or Chevrolet Camaro Fuel
- Route mapping
- Instructor/group lead driver
- Vehicle insurance (excess applies)
- In-Car Radio communications
- Drive and Dine package includes $150 dinner voucher at Scratchley’s Street Parking is available
Website Terms & Conditions of Use
Hunter Supercruise offers this Web site, including all information, software, products and services available from this Web site or offered as part of or in conjunction with this Web site (the “Web site”), to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all of the terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here. Hunter Supercruise reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions immediately by posting the changed Terms and Conditions in this location.
Your continued use of the Web site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions and notices, and any changes to the Terms and Conditions made by Hunter Supercruise.
The term ‘genericwebsite.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Use the website at your own risk. This website is provided to you “as is,” without warranty of any kind either ex- press or implied. Neither Hunter Supercruise nor its employees, agents, third-party information providers, mer- chants, licensors or the like warrant that the Web site or its operation will be accurate, reliable, uninterrupted or error-free. No agent or representative has the authority to create any warranty regarding the Web site on behalf of Hunter Supercruise. Hunter Supercruise reserves the right to change or discontinue at any time any aspect or feature of the Web site.
Exclusion of Liability
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change with- out notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Except for material in the public domain under international copyright law, all material contained on the Web site (including all software, HTML code, Java applets, Active X controls and other code) is protected by international copyright laws. Except as otherwise expressly provided in these terms and conditions, you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, modify, rewrite, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any material contained on the Web site without the prior consent of the copyright owner.
None of the material contained on Hunter Supercruise may be reverse-engineered, disassembled, decompiled, transcribed, stored in a retrieval system, translated into any language or computer language, retransmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photo reproduction, recordation or otherwise), resold or redistributed without the prior written consent of Hunter Supercruise. Violation of this provision may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.